This year, I want to be more connected to my community. I want to be the kind of person that lends a hand and is never too busy or too tired. I want to show my kids that there is always time. This year I am searching for tools that will help me eliminate, prioritize, re-connect and streamline. Of course, Jooners is high up on my list.
This year I will say yes to organizing the dunk booth at our Spring Carnival. I will say yes to the Valentine’s Party in our Kinder classroom. We are starting a new season of basketball and I want to be the ride organizer for the team. So sign me up!
I have also discovered:
- Dress for Success for getting rid of clothes that I am not wearing
- Community Giving Tree for clothes that my son is not wearing
- California Closets for better organized closets
- iPhoto for organizing my holiday photos
- Evernote for keeping track of my receipts
- Basecamp list for prioritizing