Today we unveil the New Jooners. Welcome!
Why are we changing Jooners? Over the past 6 months, we have listened carefully to your comments. You wanted better site usability, new features, improved speed and more sharing capabilities. We noticed that some features were gaining importance while others were not meeting your needs. And under the hood, we knew that we needed to keep pace with platform upgrades and technical improvements.
So we took a hard look at Jooners, made a giant list of desired features and prioritized “member delight” above all else. The resulting work is the New Jooners.
What is in the new Jooners? And why does it look so familiar? Over 80% of the new features on Jooners are based on your ideas and suggestions!!
Here are a few highlights:
1. Shift-based sign up sheets for yard duties and library shifts
2. Duplicated rows of the same item or job with just one click
3. Ability to change the name of the headers and create section titles
4. Speed improvements throughout the site
5. Streamlined sign up sheet creation; no more template selection!
6. Ability to add sign up sheet commitments to online calendars
7. Ability to “favorite” a sign up sheet
8. Send, View and Edit directly from the MY JOONERS box
9. Ability to create Private as well as Public sign up sheets
10. Improved sign up sheet examples to customize in your account
11. Ability to create sign up sheets without logging in
12. Sharing your sheets with Jooners members & non-members
13. Better integration with Facebook and Twitter
14. Easier access to sign up sheet URLs for newsletters and websites
15. Move to PayPal (see more below*)
*Using the product, you will notice that we have integrated Jooners with PayPal on subscriptions. Your Amazon accounts are still valid and working, should you choose to stay with that method of payment for your Jooners Premium Accounts. Speaking of payments, if you are collecting dues and selling tickets, soon you will have a better way of collecting payments on Jooners. We have temporarily disconnected the ability to gather money on sign up sheets ahead of this upgrade.
Pricing Changes – Starting 10/01/12 new Jooners Premium Accounts subscription fees will increase to $49.95 per year. For Premium Accounts created and upgraded prior to 10/01/12, subscription prices will remain at $19.95 per year.
Our Vision – Above and beyond individual features and pricing changes and no matter whether you hold a free or premium account, we work hard to create a product that saves you time and puts a smile on your face. It is our team’s best way of thanking YOU for being our customers.
I am looking forward to your thoughts and comments. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nazila and the Team at Jooners