In our 2011 customer survey we asked respondents to fill in the blanks for the following:
“I wish Jooners….” and as you can imagine we got lots and lots of responses 🙂
We have listened and delivered on all the items below with more great stuff coming…very very soon!
“I wish Jooners…..
- would allow me to update my address book and actually save the changes. DONE!
- would allow me to email only the volunteers that have signed up on my current sign-up sheets directly. DONE!
- would allow users to update/delete their sign-up entries. DONE!
- would let me see volunteer email addresses and easily communicate with them en masse. DONE!
- will allow to download the sign up sheet in an excel file DONE!
- would be free again! DONE! DONE!DONE! 🙂
- was better at editing and moving contacts. I wish I could import and export friends. DONE!
- could simplify the sign-up so that you don’t have to hit sign-up twice perhaps you could just put the email near the first sign-up button so that there is no confusion?? Or at least when the pop-up button comes up to check you email, you could have it populated with the email that has been entered?? DONE!
- Would allow people to change their own sign ups DONE!
Do you have a great idea, a missing piece or that absolutely MUST-HAVE functionality for Jooners? We are dying to hear it and just know that it may get done!
To all good ideas and to our amazing customers….Happy Jooning!