I love this….a mini tutorial on how to how to volunteer with your whole your family!
10 Steps to Family Volunteering Fun!
(This comes courtesy of Generation On)
- Pick an activity all can enjoy.
- Ask about: ages, safety, dress & training.
- Try it before committing long-term!
- Be prompt, courteous & eager to help.
- Praise & encourage little ones’ “big” efforts!
- How was it? Swap thoughts & stories.
- Celebrate! What a great achievement!
- Scrapbook memories & keep a volunteer calendar.
- Ready for more? Brainstorm ideas together!
- Invite other friends & families along next time!